Direct Cremation …………………………… $1,395.00 to $1495.00
This price is for a direct cremation without any attendant rites or ceremonies. It does not include the services of the staff or use of the facilities for any visitation or services. This price includes the non-declinable basic professional services and overhead charge to coordinate the basic details necessary to arrange a direct cremation. Response to initial request for service, arrangement conference with family and responsible party; arrangement of the cremation, basic sanitary care of remains when not embalmed, preparation and filing of necessary authorizations and permits, recording with vital statistics, contacting social security and any Veterans benefits that may apply.
This price is based on the following charges:
- Non-declinable basic professional services and overhead- $300.00
- Other preparation without embalming, including pouch. - $129.00
- Transfer of the deceased from the place of death to the funeral home -$195.00
(Within a 25-mile radius) $4.00 per loaded mile outside local service area may apply)
- Vehicle for transfer of deceased from funeral home to crematory- $195.00
- Utility service vehicle for obtaining and filing necessary legal documents and permits $70.00
- Subtotal $889.00
Cash Advance Items:
Cash advances are outside charges from vendors for services and expenses, which are incurred in conducting the desired arrangements. As a convenience to families and because many of the outside vendors do not accept personal checks, the funeral home will pay these advances out of our account on your behalf. A list of these charges will be reflected on the funeral bill under Cash Advances.
- Crematory Fee – (May vary due to location of death)- $350.00
(Temporary Urn is included in cost of cremation and provided by crematory)
- Medical Examiner’s Fee (Required by law)- $150.00
- Necessary Permits (Required by law)- $6.00
- Subtotal $506.00
- TOTAL $1,395.00
Alternative Container Required by Cremator
If you would like to arrange for a direct cremation, you may use an alternative container. Alternative containers encase the body and can be made of materials like fiberboard or composition materials (with or without an outside covering). The (standard size) alternative container that we provide is made of cardboard with a supportive wooden insert bottom. This is the minimum rigid container required by the crematory.
- Direct Cremation with (standard size) alternative container provided by Integrity Cremation.- $ 1,495.00
- Alternative Container- Standard (Oversized will vary in cost)-$ 100.00
- Direct Cremation with a container provided by the purchaser- $ 1395.00
(*This container must meet any applicable state and crematory requirements.)
- Direct Cremation with combustible casket selected from our funeral home. $1,395.00
(This charge is in addition to cost of casket selected)
Additional fees for direct cremation services
- Heavy Duty Disaster Pouch (if required)- $135.00
ADDITIONAL CASH ADVANCE ITEMS
Cash advances are outside charges from vendors
for services and expenses, which are incurred in conducting the desired
arrangements. As a convenience to
families and because many of the outside vendors do not accept personal checks,
the funeral home will pay these advances out of our account on your
behalf. A list of these charges will be
reflected on the funeral bill under Cash Advances.
- CERTIFIED COPY of the Connecticut Death Certificate- $20.00 each
- Clergy Honorarium varies based on the Church.
- Cemetery opening of grave varies.
OPTIONAL SERVICES AND MERCHANDISE
*(We believe Integrity is the first to offer this concept in Connecticut, please ask our licensed staff about details and ideas)
- Compose and Submit Obituary to Newspaper-No Charge
(Does not include cost of what the newspaper charges)
- Arrange for a Memorial Service or Cemetery Interment-$250.00
- Arrange and Attend Memorial Service Only-$400.00
- Arrange and Attend Burial of Cremains Only-$400.00
- Arrange and Attend Memorial Service with Interment to follow, requiring lead vehicle for funeral procession to cemetery-$600.00
- Arrange for White Dove Release (Provided by Wings of Love in Milford)- $275.00 and up.
- Dressing and Placement of deceased (No cosmetics)-No Charge
- Apply for Veterans Benefits when applicable-No Charge
- Apply for State Welfare or Title #19 Benefits when applicable-No Charge
- Personalization of Alternative Container by Family* -No Charge
Urn Selection: The purchase of an Urn/Keepsake from Integrity Cremation is not a requirement; a temporary Urn is provided and included from the crematory, which is suitable for most cemeteries for interment.
URN SELECTION (Complete price list will be provided)-$150 to $2,395.00
CASKET SELECTION (Complete price list will be provided)-$ 995.00 to $12,500.00
Outer Burial Containers (Complete price list will be provided)-$ 1095 to $7,900.00
Standard Mailing of Cremains (May vary)-$50.00
Probate Fees when applicable-(Average $50.00, Vary per Town)
Legal Scattering of Cremains on Long Island Sound by Director Only-$250.00 (May arrange a private service with family present, cost and vessel will vary)
Basic Acknowledgement Cards - 25 per box $10.00
Prayer Card- per hundred $90.00
Lamination -per card $1.00
Standard Register Books -$45.00
Additional Professional Services of the Funeral Directors and Staff:-$150.00 (per hour)*
* This is a charge determined by the funeral home management, per hour, based on the amount of work and time relative in handling special minimum service requests or any additional time and/or service requested which may be held in conjunction with other services provided. These additional services may include: additional time related to; out of state interments, scattering of ashes, disinterment’s, service requests related to organ donation or body donation including handling final disposition of donated remains, picking up caskets or alternative container provided by the purchaser, and any other service requests involving additional time of our staff that are not listed in this General Price List. This does not include any outside charges for automotive equipment that may be used, cemetery expenses, vault company expenses, special permit expenses, or any other added expenses that may be incurred.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
“Integrity Cremation & Funeral Care, LLC makes no representations of warranties regarding urns, caskets, outer burial containers, or other funeral goods sold by the funeral home. The only warranties, expressed or implied, granted in connection with the goods sold with this funeral service are the express written warranties, if any, extended by the manufacturers thereof. No other warranties, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are extended by the funeral home.”
FAMILY FINANCIAL SETTLEMENT POLICY
Clear communication between your family and our staff at Integrity Cremation & Funeral Care is important regarding all aspects of the cremation arrangements. This includes the financial settlement arrangements.
The payment for the cremation services and merchandise selected may be paid by cash, check (in-state bank only), or credit card, when available. Payment is required at the time of arrangement of cremation services.